We Have Loans for Self-Employed Borrowers!
Tallahassee Private Commercial Loans | Florida Hard Money Investor
Are you self-employed and have less than excellent credit? You might be in the class of people that find it very difficult to obtain loan financing. Commercial banks will be very reluctant to loan money to self-employed persons, particularly if your business has seasonal cycles or inconsistent revenues.
Shop Commercial Mortgage can help you obtain the financing you need, and we do it quickly and professionally. As our client, you can expect:
• A fast answer on the status of your loan request
• Quick answers to your loan questions during the process
• An easy and streamlined closing process
• Access to experienced underwriters who understand your situation
• Over 150 years of hard money loan experience to assist you
• We will accept less than perfect credit
The reason we can work with you on a loan is we look at equity rather than credit rating as the basis for the loan. If you own a building or other property with an adequate equity position and preferably that is producing income, you may be in a perfect situation for a hard money loan regardless of your current credit rating.
We can assist you with loan financing for a variety of needs:
• Paying off debts
• Improving short term cash flow
• Purchasing new equipment
• Getting current on your taxes
• Purchasing a new building or expanding your current one to grow your business
• Any other needs to improve your business
Our underwriters will work with you throughout the loan process. You should have pictures of the property ready, and any lease information if you have renters on the property. The underwriters will inspect the property and develop a valuation for the purpose of the loan. You will get answers quickly, and if you qualify can expect your closing much faster than with a commercial bank.
Shop Commercial Mortgage offers loans from $50,000 to $5 Million, with loan to ratios up to 65 percent. Terms can be for as little as one year, to seven years. Regardless of your current credit situation, contact our Miami private investors at (813) 516-5210 and discuss your needs with us.